Feb 17, 2010

Updates, Oddities, Etc

Hey guys, sorry I've been out of action for a while. I'm trying to make these a weekly thing, but it's kind of hard to juggle them. The Spirited Away review is coming up very soon. I'm writing it with a totally different style and I want to make sure I get it perfect before posting it. I have two more reviews to write after that. I'm working as hard as I can, but I've got schoolwork to do too.

In the meantime, I'm going to leave this little image with you:

The other day I got high, decided to eat a banana, and had one of the weirdest experiences of my life. As soon as I began to peel it, I broke out laughing. I couldn't help but imagine that I was unzipping a zipper. I made little zipping sounds while my friends watched. The texture of the inner banana is perfect. I mush it around in my mouth. Sure, it doesn't taste the best, but it's a lot of fun to eat. Try it out next time, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment