Jan 30, 2010

28 Weeks Later (Quickie)


I don't really have enough data to flesh this review out enough, and I'll get to why in a second.

To be honest, I really enjoyed this movie sober. It has a strong story, great cinematography, and pretty good music. As I expected though, it couldn't live up to its progenitor since the techniques and revolutions 28 Days Later brought to the zombie film genre were overplayed even before this film came out (And I don't want to see a bazillion comments about how this isn't a zombie film. I don't fucking care).

But watching this while high was a complete blase experience. I didn't give a shit about what was going on, who the characters were, or what was on screen. The most enjoyment I got out of it was seeing zombies pop out of nowhere. Because of this, I have no HighPoints for you. Let's just say skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment